Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is HARD

I feel like I am losing my way. Developing a new eating lifestyle (NOT A DIET) is so frustrating and overwhelming…at least for me. I feel like every slip-up that I have is a huge failure. I feel as if I am losing momentum with my exercise regime. I’m trying! I am trying soooooooo hard!!! I really want this to work out. I am so sick and tired of being “the fat girl”. My little sister, she’s the greatest…no matter how many times I call myself “fat” or “huge” or whatever, she ALWAYS tells me I’m the opposite. I love her for that. But, when I see myself in the mirror, I don’t see what she sees and that is so extremely hard for me. I can’t even buy new clothes because NOTHING fits me properly. It’s either too big or too tight (notice I didn’t say “too small).

I don’t want to give up, nor do I plan on giving up…but this is SO HARD.

~Traycee~

2 comments:

blackoil69 said...

TRAYCEE,YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME HURT YOU.YOU KNOW BETTER.ONE THING YOU NEVER DO IS PUT YOURSELF DOWN.NEVER.WEIGHT DOESN'T MAKE YOU FINE,ITS YOUR ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY.WITHOUT THOSE KEY FACTORS NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE A QUITTER.IF LOSING WEIGHT WAS AS EZ AS GAINING EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT.DON'T GIVE UP.FIGHT DAMN IT.FIGHTTTTTTT.

blackoil69 said...

TRAYCEE BELIEVE YOUR SISTER,ITS PROBABLY TRUE.AND AS FOR QUITTING,I WON'T LET YOU.I'LL BE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.STOP TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT GET HEALTHIER.THE MIRROR CAN LIE,THE PERSON TRAYCEE REALLY IS MAY NOT BE IN THERE.BUT YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS.YOU HAVE THE POWER TO FIND HER,I'LL HELP YOU LOOK IF YOU WANT ME TO.MIND OVER MATTER,BOO BOO.IF YOU BELIVE YOU CAN ACHIEVE.