Sunday, February 10, 2008

Am I Wrong?

Am I wrong for hating spin class? I took a nap earlier today and am up at 11:30 tonight and cannot sleep. I am supposed to get up no later than 4:45AM to make it to the gym in the mornings. Not only can I not sleep, I am not too upset with the possibility of missing the gym tomorrow because we now have spin on Mondays…and I absolutely hate it!!! I am still working on my breathing and trying to get my stamina (I guess) up, but that class is really hard. I think out of everything I do in the gym, spin class is the worse for me. To make matters worse, when I get tired and have to sit down, that seat hurts like hell. I wonder if they do that on purpose.

I’m sorry, but I tend to ramble when I’m tired. So, while I am tired, I know that I am not going to get up and go to the gym tomorrow. Let the guilt trip begin.

Have a good night.

~Traycee~

No comments: